Let's Be Well Together, CFO!
Be Well is honored to care for the brain health and wellness needs of CFO. Utilize the links below to access past recordings of Be Well Experiences, downloadable tools and wellness resources.
Mark Your Calendar for 2023-2034 Be Well Experiences!
Engage in self-care practices and healing connection alongside your CFO colleagues and Burrell Behavioral Health's Be Well Initiatives team!
Join Us on Zoom
Second Tuesday of the Month | 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Thank You for Joining the Be Well Community Movement!
Visible across our communities, Be Well Bells ring in a new narrative. Community wellness requires the commitment and participation of every single one of us. CFO's Be Well Bell serves as a symbol of hope and healing for our communities. Your Be Well Bell:
- Elevates brain health
- Serves as a visual reminder of ending stigma associated with brain health, inspiring lives worth living, and reducing suicide
- Opens conversations to additional supports and resources
- Includes a plaque with attached QR code that allows individuals to connect with brain health resources in the moment
- Is a decorative, custom sculpture designed by local artist, Meg Wagler
- Inspires HOPE for a better tomorrow
Use this tool as a supplement to the Be Well Experience
Pause to assess how your brain health is in this current moment and identify action steps to care for yourself.
Walk through the steps to prepare for brain health crises
We have learned to develop a plan for emergencies related to physical crises and natural disasters. Our mental health deserves this same preparation. A Be Well Plan outlines what we do when we are in a brain health crisis.
Experience the healing power of music!
The Be Well Community Spotify playlist includes hours of music that meets you where you are. The songs have all been featured as the "song of the day" in our community.
Give the gift of wellness!
Visit the link below to purchase items selected and created to contribute to whole health wellness!